Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. I Was Here by Gayle Forman. It's Gayle, duh.
2. Confess by Colleen Hoover. Anything Colleen writes I will promptly devour.
3. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski. Loved book 1 so I can't wait to dive into this one!
4. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. The blurb got to me... "In the tradition of Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why, Gayle Forman's If I Stay, and Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall, The Last Time We Say Goodbye is a thoughtful and deeply affecting novel that will change the way you look at life and death."
5. Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Hetzel. A mystery set across Paris, London, Mumbai and more. I'm sold.
6. One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart.Kephart intertwines art with psychology. As if we need more, it is set in Florence.
7. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. A teen veteran, a quirky motel... right up my alley.
8. Now That You're Here by Amy K. Nichols. Parallel universe. 'Nough said.
9. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver. An intense realistic fiction by Lauren? If it's half as good as Before I Fall it'll be awesome.
10. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I ALWAYS need more high fantasy. And this one happens to be compared to Graceling in the blurb and that's got me itching for it.