Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Obviously the ones I wish to reread are some my favorite books. I reread often so these are the ones I have not reread yet.
1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
My favorite book of the year so far and the writing made me want to reread it as soon as I closed it.
2. Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert.
I read this years back and have never yet reread it. I need to.
3. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Still remains my favorite Gayle book.
5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
This is one of those books you need to read like a million times to fully appreciate each and every word.
7. Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
This is probably one of the weirdest books I've read and one of the most awesome ones too.
8. Wake by Lisa McMann
9. Darkest Powers series by Kalley Armstrong
10. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen